Telecommunication Design Engineering and Consultancy
Distribution Designers can plan and design a system to meet your needs.
The rapid development within information and communication technologies has changed our way of life. AISS provide the backbone and connectivity design and engineering services for all IT networking and voice systems and many building services functions such as CCTV and Building Management Systems (BMS).Establishment and rollout of new networks for mobile communication (as GSM, UMTS, LTE, TETRA, DVB-H, and Wireless Broadband systems) often have to take place within strict deadlines. This necessitates intensive and coinciding activities throughout the project. Our skilled BICSI RCDD (Registered Communications Distribution Designers) can plan and design a system to meet your needs.
AISS has been involved in the Design & Documentation along with Project Management of some of Middle East large telecommunications companies, resulting in being known within the telecommunications industry for quality design & documentation. In combination with more recent services such as network optimization, renewable energy solutions for sites, supply of towers and poles, indoor neutral host solutions, etc. we offer a complete solution for operators worldwide.
AISS offers following services as part of its Design, Consultancy and Documentation:
- Consultation with clients to discuss design issues and their requirements for the facility on site.
- Site inspections & measure up.
- Design services.
- Preparing drawings (including Concept, Planning and Working Drawings).
- Acting as the principal consultant who includes engaging and managing other sub-consultants as required, e.g. Engineers, Surveyors, Town planners, Private Certifiers, etc.
- Liaise with Council.
- Preparation and submission of development applications.
- Project Management of the documentation phase and / or construction of the facilities.
Our areas of expertise
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Healthcare and hospitality
- Industrial and Critical Infrastructure
- Telecommunication Service Providers