Guest room management
Extend the capability of the Building Management System to manage information from the Guestroom to improve energy efficiency and guest comfort.
For the Guest, the guest room control increase the level of comfort inside the room:
- ability to have a central point of control, on the bed side for example,
- direct access to selected lighting scene,
- no need to worry about turning off each light when leaving the room or going to sleep.
For the Operator, the guest room control has extended benefits
- impact on the guest satisfaction and comfort,
- reduce the energy consumption of the room,
- allows the staff to have a clear visibility on the room status.
The management of energy for rooms which are occupied, temporarily unoccupied or vacant correspond to different comfort levels.